Individual Game Ticket Prices
(At the door)
CV is again offering athletic ticket plans to as a financial benefit to residents of the school district and in an effort to promote attendance at all athletic events. Pass holders will have access to all home athletic events. Adult and student reserved seating for home football games is also available.
(Note: Passes will not be honored at tournaments sponsored by booster groups or postseason contests.)
Athletic plans can be purchased at the High School Athletic Office beginning the first day of school or at any night event in the fall. Please fill out the form below when purchasing athletic pass plans.
Spectator Behavior Expectations
The following is a list of guidelines set forth by the Lancaster Lebanon Secondary School Athletic Association, which will be strongly enforced by the Conestoga Valley School District at all athletic and extracurricular events:
- The encouragement of spectators to cheer and support their respective teams in a positive manner, but not to cheer negatively against the opponent or officials.
- Only team members in uniform and/or warm-ups, under the coaches’ supervision, are permitted on the floor or field for warm-ups prior to and at halftime of games. Unauthorized personnel are not permitted on the playing field at the conclusion of a game.
- Only cheerleaders for the purpose of leading cheers or promoting school spirit and authorized personnel are permitted on the sidelines or playing surface.
- Spectators are permitted to form spirit lines as the players enter before the game and at halftime.
- Abusive language, negative gestures, or taunting directed towards players, coaches, officials, cheerleaders or spectators is prohibited.
- Nor sirens, hand held towels, whistles, portable stereos or noisemakers will be permitted at games. Hand held banners or hand held signs, which interfere with the playing of the game, will not be permitted. Such articles will be confiscated by the game manager.
- The throwing of any foreign object that may harass or injure a spectator, player or official is prohibited.
OFFENDERS OF THESE POLICIES WILL BE ESCORTED FROM THE PREMISES.