District Goals 2019-2020
Strategic Focus Area: STUDENT LEARNING
- Incorporate customized/personalized learning with the implementation of the Profile of a CV Learner.
- Provide an instructional framework that incorporates technology to maximize student learning opportunities.
- Create opportunities to assist staff and students in dealing with the growing physical, mental and emotional health needs of our students and families.
- Provide diverse opportunities for growth in student achievement and character.
Strategic Focus Area: MANAGEMENT BEST PRACTICES
- Customize online professional development sessions for staff.
- Explore and implement opportunities to improve district operations.
- Optimize the existing structures to maximize effective use of learning spaces.
- Create exemplary learning facilities with flexibility for future generations of learners.
- Optimize personnel to maximize learning opportunities.
- Maximize fiscal and operational efforts to ensure district building initiatives are completed on time and within budget
Strategic Focus Area: COMMUNITY PARTNERSHIPS
- Provide “real-world” opportunities that mutually benefit our students and the community.
- Coordinate with community benefit groups to streamline services for our students and families.